Temporary and Casual(More than just a babysitting service)
Temporary is up to four weeks ,or over by negotiation.
Receive profiles and meet your Nanny first
VIP - Priority placements including Profiles and Interviews. $200 to $300
Full and Part Time Nannies
Multiple Birth Nannies
Casual Day and Evening
VIP Nanny service
Corporate and Community Function Nannies
The rates are guides and may be adjusted for individual Job positions. Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
Part Time - Under 30 hours $850
Full Time 30 hours and over $950
Live-in Nanny $1200
NANNY PLACEMENT AGENCY FEE GUIDE
Call Cathie to discuss the fee for your service requirements
PAY BY CREDIT CARD USING PAYPAL OR CHECK YOUR INVOICE FOR A BANK DEPOSIT
We provide a personalised service that is second to none by thoroughly assessing the family's needs before referring any candidates to them. Our experience in recruiting is extensive and at the risk of sounding old, started 25 years ago. This is a huge time saver for the family so they do not have to weed through piles of unqualified applicants that you may find on a "do it yourself" site. Gold Coast Nannies maintains high standards of integrity in our Nannies in order to provide "peace of mind" for families and encourage the children in their care to grow in a loving, friendly and safe environment. This is a comfort factor that only a well established agency can provide. Gold Coast Nannies is committed to creating and maintaining excellent relationships with both Families and Nannies. It’s imperative for us to work in the best interests for both parties. We understand that when a nanny is treated fairly and well respected it is applied throughout their work.
Parents should feel free to contact Gold Coast Nannies for a confidential chat to discuss your families needs.
1. After initial contact is made with Gold Coast Nannies and yourpersonal referral has left you feeling positive and encouraged and we have a greater understanding of the type of person that would best match your families’ requirements, parents are required to complete a Nanny Application Form. These are located at the top right hand corner of this page.
2. Once we have complete understanding of the type of nanny that best suits your family, our Nannies are contacted individually to discuss their interest and suitability. We will keep you informed on your application progress and once we believe we have excellent candidates we will then proceed with the placement. You will be emailed some further information on the Process to find and employ a Nanny along with the Agency Invoice.
3. To commence the search, a $200 upfront, non refundable fee will be charged. This amount will be deducted from your final balance upon successful placement of your nanny. During our personalised referral, we will discuss with you the pay rate appropriate for each nanny. The rate advised will be performance based dependent on qualifications, experience and additional skills. We may also post the position externally on the Job Board on the company’s website. Your privacy is respected but please advise if you do not wish to this to occur.
4. Brief profiles for each candidate are emailed to you for your consideration and we will contact you to discuss each candidates suitability.
5. In most cases, between 2-4 suitable candidates are sent to parents home or place of your choosing for interviews. Parent/s will be provided with Tips for Interviewing and after your interviews, we will contact you for feedback and give you the Nannies feedback. A second interview or trial can be arranged if the family is unsure of their choice. This can be a good opportunity for the Nanny interact with your child and discuss the family routine.
It always helps to know you are on the same page.
6. Parents decide on suitable person and the company releases the person to the Family. Copies of candidate’s paperwork are given to Family. We can provide a sample Employment Agreement to the family which is highly recommended as it highlights both your obligations as an employer and the expectations of your employee.
7. Our placement fee is due on or before the candidate's first day of employment (Please note: This placement fee covers you for up to 4 weeks in the rare event that you change your mind or your nanny is not the right match, we can happily find you another nanny. After your nanny has been placed we offer ongoing support to answer any questions you may have or to provide back-up childcare options. More details here in our terms and conditions.
What is a Nanny? The main role of a nanny is to provide quality care, safety and education for your children under their supervision through age appropriate activities and experiences. Light house hold duties (mainly relating to the children) may be included as long as these don’t jeopardise the supervision of children. Gold Coast Nannies prides itself on finding genuine, honest and suitably qualified Nannies available to aid in your childs/childrens care. Our Nannies have a minimum of 3 years experience working with children, a blue card (Working With Children Check) and are qualified in First Aid and CPR. Other qualifications may include early childhood or primary education studies, nursing, specialised courses or life saving. See our Services above.
How much will it cost me? You will be required to pay a one off Nanny Placement Fee depending on the amount of hours you wish the Nanny to work for you. With the aid of Gold Coast Nannies you will then set the hourly rate or salary that you will be happy to pay your Nanny for their services. During our personalised referral, we will discuss with you the pay rate appropriate for each nanny. The rate advised will be dependent on qualifications, experience and specialist skills and may be between $20 to $35 per hour and can go higher for specialised services. Although the final decision is between yourself and the Nanny on remuneration, we are happy to provide guidelines to ensure all parties are satisfied.
The Agency Fee is a one off payment and covers the process to recruit and thoroughly screen Nannies and prepare them for their role. More details below.